HP DesignJet T120 24" Large-Format Inkjet Printer
With an extremely compact design and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, the DesignJet T120 24" Inkjet Printerfrom HP makes it easy to bring large-format printing into your home or office. HP Thermal Inkjet technology provides a 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, allowing the unit to create detailed documents and graphics in full color. The T120 can work with both roll and sheet media up to 24" in length, using either the roll feed, manual sheet feed, or an input tray able to work with letter-, A4-, Super B-, and A3-sized documents. Speed is also quite good, with the ability to work in color at up to 25 ft²/hour with the best settings on glossy paper.
For intuitive operation, the front panel of the T120 features a large 4.3" color touchscreen for quickly checking and changing settings. It supports HP Mobile Printing for both iOS and Android so that users can print directly from their mobile devices, and there is an automatic cutter for creating accurate, clean cuts of your finished documents from roll media. Additionally, for more conventional wired setups the T120 is equipped with USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity.
- HP Thermal Inkjet technology offers an optimized resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for sharp, detailed documents and graphics.
- Work quickly with the ability to product an A1- or D-sized line drawing in just 70 seconds, or about 40 prints each hour. Color images can be produced at two rates, with a rating of 241 ft²/hour on coated media and 25 ft²/hour on glossy media.
- The long-lasting printhead will work with dye-based color inks (CMY) and a pigment-based black (K) to create vivid imagery that benefits from ink drop sizes of 5.5pL for the colored inks and 12pL for black.
- A line accuracy of ±0.1% ensures your prints resemble the designs on your screen while a minimum line width of 1.6 mil and a guaranteed minimum line width of 2.8 mil make sure your printed documents can show off fine details.
- Working with rolls and sheets up to 24" wide, the T120 features margins of 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2" on roll media and 0.2 x 0.67 x 0.2 x 0.2" with sheets.
- Media Handling
- The roll feed system supports rolls from 11-24" wide and up to 150' in length.
- Sheets can be loaded manually or via an A4/A3/Super B/letter-sized tray and the T120 can work with paper measuring from 8.3 x 11" up to 24 x 74.7" in size.
- An automatic cutter is available to create clean cuts at the end of your documents when working with roll media.
- Standard sheet sizes that are supported include A4, A3, A2, A1, A, B, C, and D.
- Supported media weights include from 60-280 gsm for rolls and manual fed paper and 60-220 gsm when using the input tray.
- Media up to 11.8 mil thick can be used.
- A full-color 4.3" touchscreen makes it easy and intuitive the check and change settings on the printer.
- Built-in USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity permit setup in a wide range of environments and situations, including wireless printing from a laptop or mobile device.
- Print from Android and iOS devices with HP Mobile Printing and HP ePrint, via a mobile app. Also, the printer offers support for Apple AirPrint.
- HP All-in-One Printer Remote app provides wireless access to additional print features from a mobile device.
- HP PCL 3 GUI and JPEG print languages are standard.
- Environmental certifications include ENERGY STAR, WEEE, EU RoHS, REACH, EuP, and EPEAT Bronze.
- This updated model features electrical changes for better communications between the printer and ink cartridges and updates to the cutting system to improve performance.